When do Errors in Reinforcer Delivery Affect Learning? A Parametric Analysis of Treatment Integrity | Journal Club Series
by Dr. Nicole Bank, BCBA, LBA-TX | Available for 3 Learning BACB CEUs
This installment in our Journal Club Series will cover the article, “When do errors in reinforcement delivery affect learning? A parametric analysis of treatment integrity” authored by Bergmann, Kodak, Harman and published in Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior. CEUs are provided for reading the article, participating in an online discussion, and completing an article content quiz.
Treatment integrity is an important dimension of applied work. This research studies the effects of reduced treatment integrity on the efficacy of skill acquisition programs. Specifically, this study manipulated the integrity of reinforcer delivery. The results and implications are discussed.
This is an interactive live online journal club. Participants will receive 3.0 Learning BACB® CEUs for completing all journal club activities. Participants are required to have read the entire article before attending the scheduled one-hour live online journal club discussion. Journal club discussions will include article details, article results, and implications for practice. Active participation is required. CEUs will be provided after completing an article content quiz on the BDS learning platform. Only those who read the article and actively participate in the live online discussion will be invited to take the content quiz. BDS is interested in increasing scholarly activities and discussion among BCBAs and BCaBAs. Stay tuned for future CE events in the BDS Journal Club Series!
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase the journal club meeting you would like to attend.
- Follow instructions for downloading a copy of the article.
- Add the following emails to your contacts in order to avoid important emails going to spam:
email@example.com AND PartnershipServices@gmail.com
- Receive an email for instructions on scheduling your online discussion. Once the online discussion is scheduled, you will receive a link for the online discussion.
- Read the article in its entirety.
- Join the journal club meeting at the scheduled time. Please mute your microphone upon entry.
- Stay online and involved for the 1-hour journal club meeting.
- Receive a link to the content quiz.
- Complete the content quiz to 80% accuracy.
- Receive 3 CEUs.
- Define and describe treatment integrity
- Provide a brief review of treatment integrity research
- Describe the procedures of this study
- Describe the results of this study
- Discuss any implications the results of this study have on current practice