Behavior Analysis for Lasting Change, Fourth Edition
Covers the 5th Edition Task List. Used for BACB exams administered in 2022 and beyond.
Sloan Publisher / 2019
Hardback / 901 pages
Table of Contents
Reserve a Complimentary Exam Copy
Sloan Publishing is proud to announce the publication of Behavior Analysis for Lasting Change, Fifth Edition by G. Roy Mayer, Beth Sulzer-Azaroff, and Michele Wallace. This comprehensive introduction to the field of behavior analysis has been completely updated and references thousands of scientifically-supported constructive solutions within hundreds of areas of human performance.
Features of Behavior Analysis for Lasting Change, 4th Edition:
- Written by a team of authors who are experienced, accomplished, and well-respected as scientists, scholars, consultants and teachers in the ABAfield.
- Includes the BACB Fifth Edition Task List and prepares the reader for the BCBA exam. The text covers essentially all current concepts and readies the reader for supervised field application
- Provides supplements to accompany and support readers' mastery of the material in the text, including:
- An instructor's guide with numerous multiple choice and essay exam items for each chapter
- A set of discussion questions and exercises for each chapter
- A set of PREZI and PowerPoint Lecture Slides for each chaper
- A free on-line student study guide
- Field activities
- An extensive glossary