Sorry - this product is not available
Behavior Analysis for Lasting Change, Third Edition
Covers the 4th Edition Task List. Used for BACB exams administered until 2022.
Sloan Publishing / 2014
Hardback / 804 pages
Availability: Out of stock
Sloan Publishing is proud to announce the publication of Behavior Analysis for Lasting Change, Third Edition by G. Roy Mayer, Beth Sulzer-Azaroff, and Michele Wallace. This comprehensive introduction to the field of behavior analysis has been completely updated and references thousands of scientifically-supported constructive solutions within hundreds of areas of human performance.
Features of Behavior Analysis for Lasting Change, 4th Edition:
- Written by a team of authors who are experienced, accomplished, and well-respected as scientists, scholars, consultants and teachers in the ABAfield.
- Includes the BACB Fourth Edition Task List and prepares the reader for the BCBA exam. The text covers essentially all current concepts and readies the reader for supervised field application
- Provides supplements to accompany and support readers' mastery of the material in the text, including:
- An instructor's guide with numerous multiple choice and essay exam items for each chapter
- A student study guide
- Field activities
- An extensive glossary
- A Web-site containing:
- written supplementary illustrations and examples
- video illustrations
- a discussion board
- PREZI and Powerpoint Lecture Slides