By submitting a case presentation, and/or by using our site, you understand and agree that:
- Your submission may be included in the Ask Cippani! column which may appear in emails and online,
- You grant BDS and Ennio Cipani a royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, edit, and/or redistribute your submission in any way,
- BDS and Ennio Cipani are not obligated to include your submission, or your entire submission, in a future publication,
- Your submission is not considered confidential,
- Your submission does not include any personally identifying client information,
- You will not be compensated for the use of your submission,
- You will not hold BDS or Ennio Cipani liable for using your submission,
- You will not hold BDS or Ennio Cipani liable for any outcomes resultant to Ask Cipani! case presentation responses,
- You waive the right to sue if any loss results from participation,
- Submission responses are for informational purposes only and contents of this column are for your personal (non-commercial) use,
- You represent and warranty that you solely own the rights to the content you submit and that your submission does not violate these terms,
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your submission does not infringe on the copyright, privacy, and/or rights of any entity and will not cause injury to any person or entity,
- If your submission does infringe on the copyright, privacy, and/or rights of any entity, or causes harm to any person or entity, you solely will be held liable,
- BDS and Ennio Cipani are authorized by you to use your submission pursuant to the above terms indefinitely,
The advice provided in the Ask Cipani column is provided with the caveat that its use is considered carefully by a certified or licensed behavior analyst. Since Dr. Cipani is only aware of the information presented to him, each reader must make a determination of whether such advice fits any particular case. It is also incumbent on any reader to determine if additional consultation should be sought for either program design and/or logistical implementation.
Additional BehaviorDevelopmentSolutions.com conditions of use can be found here: https://www.behaviordevelopmentsolutions.com/conditionsofuse
If you would like to submit a case presentation for consideration in a future Ask Cipani! column, please email your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to return to the current Ask Cipani! column, please click here.
If you would like to read Dr. Ennio Cipani's bio, please click here.