Available for both BACB and Psychology credits. This course uses a read-and-test model which entails reading the book, "A Clinical Treatment Guide to 10 Common Behavioral Pediatric Problems," and taking a 74 item online test.
The book can be downloaded for free here: https://www.freepsychotherapybooks.org/ebook/a-clinical-treatment-guide-to-10-common-pediatric-behavioral-problems/
You must achieve at least 80% correct within 60 minutes to be awarded CE credits. This course allows for three opportunities to meet criterion. If 80% correct is not achieved by the third attempt, another attempt cannot be made for 60 days. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a gratis 3 month license after 60 days has lapsed.
Unlike our other courses, this is NOT a fluency-based exercise.
Here's how it works:
- Purchase this course (see below).
- Download and read the free book, "A Clinical Treatment Guide to 10 Common Behavioral Pediatric Problems" by Ennio Cipani, Ph.D. (available here or via this link: https://www.freepsychotherapybooks.org/ebook/a-clinical-treatment-guide-to-10-common-pediatric-behavioral-problems/).
- Complete the test module and achieve 80% correct within 60 minutes using no more than 3 attempts.
- To get a certificate for your BACB Type II credits, go to the "Finishing Up" module, complete a brief survey, and print your certificate.
To manage your CE credits on the BACB web site, please use our ACE Provider # 0P-02-0017.
If Psychology credits were purchased, please email your Psychology license number, the state in which you are licensed, and a copy of your course completion report to email@example.com. Orlando Behavior Health Services, LLC will be notified and you will be emailed a psychology certificate.
1. Select strategies that address overeating.
2. Select strategies that address bedtime problems.
3. Select strategies that address waking at night.
4. Select strategies that address nighttime accidents.
5. Select strategies that address sibling rivalries.
6. Select strategies that address problems that arise during car trips.
7. Select strategies that address problems that arise on the playground.
8. Select proper application of the Cipani 3-toy rule.
9. Select strategies that address interrupting others.
10. Select strategies that address morning routines.
Recommended for BCBAs, BCaBAs, and Psychologists.
The Behavior Analyst Certification Board®, Inc. does not sponsor, approve, or endorse the material, information, or products described herein. (Note that the above disclaimer does not mean that the BACB disapproves this product. They simply don't endorse any CE products or events and they want you to know this. However, they do approve providers and BDS is an Approved CE Provider. Therefore, you can rest assured that your CE credits will be accepted by the BACB.)
With regard to Psychology CE credits, Orlando Behavior Health Services, LLC maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Program issues may occur due to the use of an incompatible browser.
For a list of compatible browsers and devices, and recommendations click here.